Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Up to HK$1488000 per annum + bonus & very good bens
over 1 year ago
Our client, an MNC, headquartered in Hong Kong, with a globally recognisable brand is looking to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner to lead their HR Business Partnering. The role reports into a Senior Director HR level role and manages a team of 9 staff who provide expert HR, business improvement and organisational effectiveness support and advice to leadership teams and management across the business and who act as a bridge between Centres of Excellence (CoEs) and departments - both informing CoE strategy design and supporting implementation activity. In summary you will:
- Work with Senior Leadership to understand business strategies and priorities - and to provide the necessary support to meet business objectives
- Ensure the effective execution of HR frameworks, policies and initiatives developed by the CoEs
- Work with the Head of Internal Communications to ensure engagement and communications activities and forums are in place and that two-way listening and dialogue is effective
- Work with their Global/Regional Heads of People to share knowledge of HR policies and practices and to ensure policies are implemented and applied consistently globally, while meeting local regulatory and compliance requirements
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning BU talent pipeline requirements - including overseeing the review and approval of replacement headcount requests
- Equip business leaders with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage and develop their people and provide proactive guidance and counsel on people related issues across employee relations, performance management, developmental feedback, etc.
- Provide thought leadership, expertise and best practice insights to support organisational design and change management activity
- Formulate Industrial Relations strategy and manage the relationship with the local staff union
- Act as the programme lead on diversity & inclusion initiatives globally
Our client is interested to see candidates who have very strong generalist / business partnering HR experience and technical depth in a few areas of HR which could include change management, employee engagement, L&D, reward, organisational design, talent management or internal communications. You will have experience leading HR activity and teams in an MNC, with 12-15+ years' experience in HR, and at least 5 years in HR leadership roles
- Strong business acumen with good learning agility to move to new industries and get to grips with complex business issues in a changing environment
- Experience and a proven track record of working with and influencing executive leadership
- Proven experience driving major, long-term change activity across multiple geographies
- Able to develop and maintain a trusting and positive industrial relationships ideally with experience in participating and leading discussions with union(s)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong leadership and coaching skills having managed a sizeable HR BP focused team
This organization has recently moved to a BP/COE model of HR and the incumbent will need to have strong people management and development skills to ensure the business partner team develop further capability as strategic advisors to their business groups. Candidates that have both fluency in Cantonese and English would be preferred as well as being Hong Kong based.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.