£100000 - £130000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is an international, successful provider of technologies and solutions for the shipping and energy industry who is currently looking for a specialist to lead the local HR operations team and guide the company through its transformation. This role is to be based in Hamburg.
Head of HR Germany (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for a small team and HR operations across several legal entities to cover a population of approximately 700 employees
- Provide advice to business leaders and act as the primary interface to works councils and unions
- Collaboration with the wider HR organization, including the European shared service center, the recruitment team, centers of expertise and business partner organization.
- Drive HR initiatives and continuous transformation to support organizational change
- Manage overall processes to ensure employee performance levels and capabilities meet current and future standards
- University degree in human resources, economics or law (or a comparable qualification)
- Several years of leadership experience within the field of human resources
- Experience in negotiating with trade unions and works councils as well as good knowledge of German labour law and the ability to apply legal concepts in daily work situations
- Practical knowledge of various HR disciplines including compensation and benefits, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management
- Track record of building high performing HR teams
- Strong service mentality to employees and internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of process design in an international HR environment
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate at all levels in matrix organizations as well as the ability to deal with conflict and resolve difficult situations.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.