€100000 - €130000 per annum + Company car,pension
4 months ago
Our client is an international, successful provider of technologies and solutions for the shipping and energy industry who is currently looking for a specialist to lead the local HR operations team and guide the company through its transformation. This role is to be based in Hamburg.
Head of HR Germany (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for a small team and HR operations across several legal entities to cover a population of approximately 700 employees
- Provide advice to business leaders and act as the primary interface to works councils and unions
- Collaboration with the wider HR organization, including the European shared service center, the recruitment team, centers of expertise and business partner organization.
- Drive HR initiatives and continuous transformation to support organizational change
- Manage overall processes to ensure employee performance levels and capabilities meet current and future standards
- University degree in human resources, economics or law (or a comparable qualification)
- Several years of leadership experience within the field of human resources
- Experience in negotiating with trade unions and works councils as well as good knowledge of German labour law and the ability to apply legal concepts in daily work situations
- Practical knowledge of various HR disciplines including compensation and benefits, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management
- Track record of building high performing HR teams
- Strong service mentality to employees and internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of process design in an international HR environment
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate at all levels in matrix organizations as well as the ability to deal with conflict and resolve difficult situations.
#frazerjones #HRrecruitment #HRjobs
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.