about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing British Insurance business as a part of their evolving global HR team.
Germany has taken a central role in the future of the firm's strategy since Wiesbaden has become their new International headquarters. This role will focus on managing and reinvigorating the local HR offering for Germany, working closely with the International Head of HR, as the firm look to continue the modernisation of their global HR practices and processes. The role is a hybrid of operational and strategic HR which would suit someone who enjoys covering the end to end HR lifecycle but has a mindset targeted towards improving and modernising processes where possible.
- Act as a trusted partner to executives on strategic human resources matters
- Support and advise executives and employees in all matters relating to operative personnel work
- Full spectrum HR support across all areas of Human Resources services, including:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Talent Management
- Performance & Reward
- Learning & Development
- Implementation of the HR strategy and participation / management of further development initiatives
- Support and work closely with international HR and Business colleagues to ensure a harmonised service across borders
- An affinity for digital transformation would be advantageous
Skills and Expertise
- Successfully completed degree program with a focus on human resources
- Several years relevant professional experience as strategic HR Business Partner, supporting senior level managers
- Extensive knowledge in labor and works constitution law
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent English and German (Spoken & Written)
- High independence and resilience
- Responsive, committed and self- motivated individual
- Analytical, accuracy and attention to detail together with customer and business oriented mind-set
- Advanced PowerPoint knowledge
If the above opportunity sounds like you and you'd like to apply or get more information, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.