€100000 - €130000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We're currently working with one of the world's premier Investment Manager's, who are currently searching for a new
Head of HR - Germany, Switzerland & Luxembourg
The Head of HR will act as a trusted advisor to the functional business heads and senior leadership teams focused on a broad range of transformational talent agenda designed to attract, retain and develop top talent for our Germany, Switzerland and Luxembourg offices consisting of approximately 100 employees. Reporting to the Head of HR for EMEA who is based in London, you will partner with our Centers of Excellence in recommending and implementing various Human Resources programs and procedures for the region.
* Provide strategic advice and guidance to client groups in organizational planning and talent development initiatives that align the firms' human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives.
* Build trusted advisor relationship with senior leaders and ensure strategic human capital initiatives in client groups align as appropriate across the broader organization.
* Partner closely with respective global and EMEA HR business partner groups to ensure we are closely aligned on talent updates.
* One HRBP will report directly into this role. In addition to, there will be HR shared services and Centres of Excellence teams to leverage in London and Newport Beach locations.
* Provide HR services and support at high standards to internal clients by consistent application of the existing and new, best in class HR tools and processes
* Develop and ensure flawless execution of highly commercial HR strategies, within own authority level, including on-boarding, talent programs, leadership development, talent reviews, succession planning, etc.
* Stay abreast and be well versed in new developments in HR strategies, employment law and practices providing proactive market intel.
* Partner closely with HR Specialist areas e.g. Compensation & HR Analytics, Recruiting, and Learning and Development to design and implement programs
* Coach, guide and mentor line managers and senior leaders in their HR leadership functions and responsibilities.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
* Multiple years' of strategic HR experience in international organisations. Financial sector experience preferred.
* Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
* Incumbents with law and employee relations background will be an added advantage.
* Strong knowledge in German Employment Law.
* Strong command of English and German languages, both written and spoken.
* Experience in leading and managing organizational changes and transformation including restructures and HR process improvement and automation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner - willing and able to handle steep learning curve.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.