£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Interim Head of HR , Oxford, £55,000 - £60,000 4 - 6 month contract. Home/office working
This is an exciting opportunity to join a SME business on an interim basis for 4 - 6 months. This will suit a hands on, operational HR Manager/Head with experience od working for a smaller sized, international business.
Flexible working, the ability to hit the ground running and excellent HR experience is required for an immediate start.
- Working closely with Senior Management to endure the HR function is running smoothly and all processes and policies are overseen.
- Lead of recruitment through to onboarding, engagement, reward, legal and compliance, as well as all ER and learning and development.
- Work closely with the US business, advising on a day to day basis.
- Manage people issues, be the first point of contact for all HR queries, maintain data and update the HRIS
- Line manage the HR Specialist and Office Manager
- Be able to step in for a brief amount of time and keep the HR function ticking over and working well
Skills and Experience
- Strong HR experience gained in a stand alone Head of HR or HR Manager role previously for a PE backed SME
- Experience in a fast growing international business, including working with the USA
- Able to work independently, have strong communication skills and be a broad HR Generalist
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 as a minimum or gained through experience
- You will be immediately available or 1 week notice max as ideally this role will start mid Dec.
If this is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.