£70000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of HR Operations to join a newly created HR function within a leading technology business.
The Head of HR Operations will work alongside the HR Director and lead a newly created OPs team to provide the business with the following HR services;
- Implementation and management of all UK employee administration and record keeping processes. Including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, absence management, personal data and management information.
- Management of Payroll & HR Systems implementation. End to end from process mapping, identification of product and project management of the system implementation and rollout.
- Delivery of Reward & Compensation processes including annual pay reviews, bonus and commission management, gender pay gap analysis and compliance.
- UK Benefits Management. Supporting employees through selection and enrolment processes and managing relationships with providers.
- First line response for employees on all ER matters. Supporting employees and managers through any disciplinary and grievance processes, ensuring the upkeep and review of ER policies and procedures, maintenance of the employee handbook and Health and Safety process implementation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing an HR Operations team and will be comfortable building and embedding HR processes and procedures and implementing new HRIS/Payroll systems. Peoplesoft/SD Workx would be highly beneficial. Good knowledge of benefits management, payroll, compensation processes and various HR analytics solutions is also key,
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.