£90000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a fast-paced Technology/Fintech business within London who is looking to appoint an experience Head of HR Operations professional to join their business, reporting into the HR Director.
The role will offer agile working, with 2-3 days on site presence and rest from home.
- As the UK People Operations Lead, you will drive performance across the employee life cycle, from onboarding, leavers and so on
- Supporting the business with true performance management
- Responsible for the UK employee relations cases as and when they arise
- Constantly review and evaluate the processes and procedures, mitigating business risks and optimising efficiency
- Responsible for the payroll function
- Responsible for a small team of 4 direct reports
- Responsible for the organisations systems responsibilities
- You will ideally have HR Operations experience in a global business
- Strong team management experience, to support, coach and develop
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in an agile way in a fast-paced environment
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent experience
- We need someone who is available at short notice, max 2 months notice
In return our client will be looking to offer £90,000-£100,000 as a basic salary and benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.