Head of Human Resources
I am partnering with a dynamic and entrepreneurial family-owned business who are looking for a Head of HR to lead the function globally.
They have offices across EMEA, APAC, and the Americas; the business has grown both organically and through acquisition. With a total head count of circa 350 and an HR team of circa 8-10; you will report directly into the CEO advising on all strategic and operational HR.
It is essential you have a background in professional services (partnership model) and have experience in working across global jurisdictions. You will also need to have experience in managing HR teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the HR team and function
- Build fantastic and trusted relationships across all levels of the business
- Be at the forefront of HR and talent lead initiatives
- Be able to manage ER matters & other generalist HR work
- Manage the HR budget and lead on all strategic and operational HR work
Skills and experience required:
- You will need to be able to show that you have worked in a professional services environment (law firm or other partnership model)
- Experience in global HR positions and worked across a number of jurisdictions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen
- Excellent commercial capability and highly acute at building relationships
Salary will depend on experience. There may be some travel required across the UK and global locations so having a level of flexibility is highly desirable. Hybrid working is on offer (3 days in the office and 2 from home). This is a full-time role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.