* Remuneration & Gen Purposes: Required attendee
* Executive Committee: Invitee
* Executive Audit and Risk Committee: Attendee
* Support senior level decision making, in both day to day management and strategic direction of the Bank by providing appropriate advice
* Ensure day to day HR advice is provided to line managers on all human resource issues; management of staff, disciplinary & grievance, remuneration, etc.
* Development and oversight of HR policies and procedures to meet business and regulatory requirements.
* Implementation of talent management and succession plans
* Management of the Bank's performance review and compensation processes
* Management of the Bank's hiring process
* Ensure that payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
* Delivery of employee engagement initiatives
* Maintain records under GDPR
* Any other duties reasonably requested by the CEO from time to time
* Responsible for ensuring that the human resources department is organised in such a way that it can be
controlled effectively, with reference to the PRA Fundamental Rules, and the FCA Principles
* Responsible for ensuring that the human resources department conducts the Bank's business with due
skill, care and diligence and observes proper standards of market conduct
* Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of own fitness and propriety, including levels of training and
competency, for undertaking the role and for informing the board if any circumstances arise that lead to
an alteration in either of these.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
* Strong HR generalist knowledge gained in banking or financial services
* Sound understanding of UK employment law and Regulation (e.g. SMR)
* Proven compensation and benefits experience
* Ability to work at all levels of the business partnering with ExCo and managers
* Strong excel skills
* Personally credible
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.