An exciting Head of Learning position is newly created at a prominent financial institute that is rapidly growing globally.
The role will lead a small team (in-house trainers) based in HK looking after learning initiatives across all levels:
- cultivating learning culture within the organization and developing and encouraging new learning methods
- working closely with business heads to understand training needs and ensuring all courses and material are up-to-date and competitive to the market
- working closely with other HR team members on driving technological changes (i.e. engaging the organization in using new technologies due to business needs), and executive developing programs
- governing and ensuring the programs comply with FS regulations
- being the key person in identifying training vendors on special courses
- regularly enhancing training policies and reviewing budget to
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- university degree in any discipline with a minimum of 18 years of work experience in Training and Learning and Development in sizable financial services organizations
- previous leadership experience is a must
- native Cantonese speaker with high proficiency in English; having Mandarin would be a plus
- capable to work and collaborate effectively in a matrix work environment across all levels
- excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- innovative, strong planning skills as well as high attention to details
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.