City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A firm I have worked with for over 6 years are currently in the market for a new Head of Learning & Development. This award-winning consultancy have doubled their headcount over the last few years and have an outstanding reputation for the emphasis they put on their people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Learning & Development to push the L&D strategy forward at an important stage of the firm's expansion. The team are embracing new technologies to complement the existing L&D offering, which will enable them to become a truly modern learning function.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
- Create and own a Learning & Development strategy that is aligned with the global firm vision and actively boosts the capabilities of employees;
- Establish excellent relationships across the business and utilise existing expertise to offer credible solutions;
- Drive the completion of existing programmes including those focused on senior leaders;
- Encourage the use of technology and oversee maintenance of the recent LMS implementation;
- Operationally manage external vendors and continue strong relationships;
- Manage an existing team of 5 L&D professionals.
This opportunity will suit an existing Head of Learning & Development or an experienced Learning & Development Manager who is looking for career progression. You will have experience of designing and delivering top-quality development programmes for a range of seniorities and will be able to evidence your willingness to embracing new technologies. You will have experience of managing people and be able to offer a supportive, inclusive and progressive team environment.
Experience of working life in a professional services environment is highly desirable, however other dynamic and forward-thinking environments will be considered, if your experience matches the above.
The salary on offer is between £70,000 and £75,000, depending on your experience, and the wider package benefits include: profit share scheme, bonus, healthcare, pension, wellbeing allowance and regular firm events. The firm offer a flexible, caring and sociable environment and pride themselves on the superstars they continue to hire year-on-year.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.