S$180000 - S$210000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a leading global professional services firm, with a forward thinking and people centric culture, is looking for a Head of Learning & Development (APAC) to join their HR team due to the ongoing growth and investment in the business. This individual will report in to the Global Head of L&D based in another region. This role can be based in either the Singapore or Hong Kong office.
This individual will define, lead, and implement all commercial Learning & Development solutions across the APAC Consulting / Advisory business. More specifically, you will:
- Drive L&D strategy for the Consulting / Advisory client group across the business
- Lead a lean and high performing regional matrix L&D team
- Partner closely with the global L&D team to drive global initiatives and projects across APAC
- Manage relationships with the leadership team and key stakeholders as a trusted adviser on all things L&D
- Facilitative and deliver L&D programs that enhance the attraction, development, and retention of talent
- Manage the L&D budget
You will be an accomplished Head of Learning & Development (APAC) or Regional L&D Lead ideally with experience operating in a large global corporate professional services organization. You will be comfortable partnering directly with global and regional leadership operating in an all encompassing strategic and operational regional L&D role, supported by a strong matrix L&D team. You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Executive Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA License No: 17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.