Head of Learning & Development
I’m delighted to be partnering exclusively with a Unicorn technology business that are disrupting their market globally. Valued at £1billion they have an innovation approach to People & Culture and therefore are recruiting a Head of Academy (L&D)
London based – Kings Cross (Free gym & rooftop terrace)
Hybrid working 2:3 split but flex
£90,000-£120,000 DOE + Equity & Private Medical
Global remit – Currently 370 employees across 33 countries and growing.
No current direct reports
Purpose of the Head of Academy (L&D)
To unlock the potential of human creativity and empower all our team members to drive their development autonomously.
My client know that change is constant, and want to learn faster than the world around us is changing. Therefore they are seeking a creative, and innovative Learning professional to own and drive the development of their very own Academy.
As a member of the People, Culture & Talent Team, you will be responsible for the creation, development and management of the brand new Learning and Development Academy.
My client love creativity, and welcome change, new ideas and methodologies – if you’re a L&d Professional that has previously built an internal academy or have developed international LMS and enablement we want to hear from you.
- Create a business plan and develop strategies for the different aspects of the Academy’s initiatives
- Own the communication of the Academy and develop the brand working closely with Marketing and Talent Acquisition. Utilize the Academy as part of our leading employer branding initiative
- Continually evaluate learning solutions for quality, business impact and scalability
- Collect and report on collective and individual participant engagement and performance data
- Analyse data and provide insight on the impact of the Academy
- The development and implementation of learning strategies and programs
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external vendors and stakeholders while managing budgets where necessary
- Act as an ambassador for the Academy both internally and externally
Who you are:
- 7+ years in Learning & Development, Training or Academy roles, ideally with 2+ years leading a function with direct reports
- Experience having built a Best in Class Learning Academy, ideally in a leading technology organization
- A creative approach to the design and delivery of programmes and of implementing blended learning solutions
- Experience creating and implementing learning solutions both in person and virtually
- Project Management experience – an ability to lead from inception to completion and review
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.