Great opportunity with a leading brand in Surrey and I am keen to speak with senior payroll rofessionals with large team management experience:
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a complex payroll service, in accordance with the payroll calendar, and in a compliant, effective and accurate manner
- Set, deliver and manage the ongoing delivery of clear KPIs for the in-house payroll team
- Internal stakeholder management including at a senior level, in particularly with the Operational Business Managers and Directors via Monthly payroll operational calls
- Manage, coach and develop a team of c 7-8 employees
- Exposure and understanding of ADP Payroll system, and the interaction of HRIS (Workday) and Payroll systems
- Be the centre of knowledge for technical payroll and legislative matters, working closely with the HR and Finance teams to ensure compliance
- Checking and auditing of all payrolls, ensuring legislative compliance
- Preparation and processing of PAYE payroll including holiday pay, P45s and wage slips
- Accountable for the accurate processing of pensions and Benefits working with the HR Shared Services team in support of the administration
- Work with other key departments. for example Fleet, to ensure clear processes, accountabilities and delivery of SLAs in support of management of benefits and costs
- Work with Finance to deliver monthly reports and controls including the GL reports
- Develop robust relationships with the India Service Desk(ISC) to ensure that weekly timesheets are transmitted in accordance with agreed SLAs in support of time and project allocation activities
- Always ensure 100% compliance and regularly conduct audits and business risk reviews as part of a robust culture of compliance and business improvements
- Be an expert payroll practitioner and actively share knowledge and experience to develop the Payroll team
- Ensure Payroll transactions and processing are carried out in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Be accountable for ongoing process improvement projects to improve performance in Payroll, Pensions and HR Administration activities and processes
- Deliver a project to enable the transition of accurate and automated processing of weekly engineer timesheets from manual submissions to electronic submissions from their current field mobility tool
- Working with the KONE global IT team, accountable for the development and effective operation of an interface, between the payroll IT system and the Workday HR system
- Fully accountable for any outsourced payroll functionality within any subsidiary businesses in the UK, including the completion of regular audits and checks.
- Accountable for regular audits and a process of compliance and control
- Ensure all year-end reporting is completed accurately and timely
- Highlight any improvements in process and/or structure that will have an impact on team capacity, future resourcing; in particular in view of business continuity and resilience arrangements to ensure any risk is reduced
- Experience of operating as a Senior Business Partner and member of the HR leadership team, working collaboratively to ensure people processes are efficient and data is accurate
- Ensures that the team gathers all relevant data for payroll purposes in accordance with process and approval matrices.
- Manage the team to provide payroll data to an external supplier.
- Ensures that payroll transactions are completed in accordance with the given deadlines.
- Either directly or via the support of their team ensure that all employee queries are logged and responded to within published SLAs
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.