City of London, London
£80000 - £95000 per annum + car + bonus
11 months ago
Would you be interested in shaping the brand hiring strategy for an exciting market-leading Technology business? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of recruitment and market attraction? Do you possess the creative skills to elevate the business to the employer of choice in the sector?
We are partnering with a global technology business that is looking to hire a Head of Recruitment Brand Strategy to help design and execute the global recruitment strategy, ensuring that the business can attract and hire top talent across all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Brand Team to develop Target Value Propositions and Personas that drive awareness and engagement in key growth areas.
- Designing and implementing an enhanced candidate experience across all recruitment channels
- Own the recruitment marketing, messaging and branding, including the Career sites
- Work with the recruitment operations team to ensure the business is able to attract the best talent into the talent entry programmes as well as high volume front line roles. Understand any blockages and risks and help with any interventions.
- Accountable for the delivery of Employer Brand strategy and measurement and achievement of scorecard metrics.
Key skills & experience:
- Global Recruiting experience with demonstrated skill in applying full lifecycle recruitment practices, recruiting for all levels of talent, including executive level positions, in a professional services, Media or IT Services blue chip company.
- Experience creating and executing global Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding strategies in a fast-paced, high- growth multi-country environment.
- Strength in reporting metrics/data analytics for recruitment.
- Ability to design and execute innovative and future focused social engagement and candidate experience solutions to drive brand awareness.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.