Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams80000 - UAE Dirhams100000 per month + excellent benefits
11 months ago
- Ensure benchmarking studies to assess and align internal compensation programs with comparable regional/global pay practices to ensure talent attraction and retention across the organisation
- Manage, review and enhance compensation programs including planning, forecasting and modelling on an annual basis, provide effective analytics and metrics to influence and aid in the implementation of the programs and monitor business impact and effectiveness.
- Lead, develop and sustain total rewards communication initiatives.
- Manage, review NRC requirements and executive committees for remuneration
- Oversee job analysis process to ensure that clear and well-defined job descriptions are developed
- Lead Job Architect design and formulate a plan of implementation with clear objectives
- Lead the job evaluation exercise which includes managing the job evaluation committee arrangements and presenting evaluations to the committee
- Establish and implement a Total Reward framework in line with the business strategy
- Lead the design and implementation of innovative reward/recognition programs to enhance motivation and productivity
- Lead the annual compensation planning cycle, provide expert advice on the design, development of executive and employee compensation programs, salary structures, salary adjustments and short term and long-term incentives.
This position is a fantastic opportunity and would suit a Senior Reward professional who is looking to shape and own the full reward agenda. To be successful in this role you will have come from a large organisation and ideally worked in either the manufacturing or oil and gas industry.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.