We are currently working with one of our MNC clients who operate within the Entertainment sector to identify a seasoned Reward professional for a newly created role that will lead their APAC Reward COE. The role will be responsible for putting into place the Reward frameworks, tools and processes that support the organisation across its APAC operations. This role reports into the Head of HR for APAC as well as the Global Head of Reward, will work as an individual contributor but will work closely with the APAC HR Shared Services team. In summary, you will:
- Serve as a consultant to HR and business stakeholders on compensation & benefits matters such as salary management, incentive compensation design and administration, employee/manager education and communication, job design and evaluation and interpretation of corporate policies/procedures.
- Utilize experience/understanding in responding to compensation & benefits trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance.
- Monitor the effectiveness of compensation programs, policies, guidelines and procedures. Recommending revisions or new plans that are cost effective and consistent with the compensation strategy and philosophy.
- Influence decision-making process and final outcomes by providing detailed analysis/models, innovative recommendations and expert advice to executive leadership and senior HR Managers.
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation, communication of strategy and programs and maintenance of compensation & benefits plans and policies with/to all management levels.
- Lead provider selection processes, including development and distribution of requests for proposals, making recommendations for plan designs compatible with business objectives and employee needs, while ensuring a market competitive position.
- Lead and coordinate the annual merit and bonus process working with the HR community in region
Our client is interested in speaking with individuals that have the following profiles:
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level or above
- At least 12+ years of work experience in human resources management and experience of leading a Reward/C&B COE function within the region.
- Previous experience working for a Reward Consultancy (a must)
- Ideally experience establishing COE (not critical but advantageous)
- Currently based in Hong Kong with the right to work
To be considered for this role you will need demonstrable experience managing a compensation and benefits function in Asia Pacific and the ability to work in a matrixed environment. You will be a subject matter expert with deep experience implementing compensation and benefits systems as well as experience with implementing and developing job architecture frameworks. You will need to demonstrate to ability to solve problems in a complex changing organisation, therefore possessing expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.