The primary purpose of the role is to evaluate, and continually evolve the overall WHS practice and drive safety, injury management and wellbeing across the business. Safety is already a high priority for this business and is looking for this person to take it to the next level.
Essential for this role:
* Experience leading a large safety function with a national focus
* Tertiary qualified in Safety, Risk or related
* Engaging and personable with the ability to communicate effectively at all level
* Demonstrated ability of moving safety thinking from compliance to behavioural
* Exceptional peoplel skills
* A clear track record of success in a similar role
Our client is looking for an engaging leader who is a subject matter expert in the field of safety within a manufacturing environment, who can think strategically and execute in an operational multi-site environment, gain peoples trust and bring them on the journey.
Senior Level opportunity reporting into a highly effective Head of HR and supported by a strong safety team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com