The job purpose of TM & OD Head, China Region is to drive sustainable business growth through TM & OD initiatives, provide the right organizational model, the right capabilities, the right talents and the right culture along with business growth.
- Lead multiple disciplines of HR cross China Region: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Leadership and Organization Development
- Be the key member of global Talent Leadership function leading local team driving success
Talent Management, Leadership and Strategic Talent Acquisition
- Work out and implement the Talent Strategy, anticipate, plan and develop the right talent, capabilities and leadership. Ensures we have strong pipeline of the best talents for critical roles to meet the current and future strategy needs
- Strategically monitor the external industry trends, local talent market, and HR best practices in leading MNCs in China. Identify and bring the cutting edge TM practices to organization. Lead, design, pilot and monitor country-wide TM initiatives, proactively manage critical pathways to develop our talents and achieving organizational goals.
- Implement Company global talent strategy; align with local business growth. Build top class talent management system, includes developing and implementing a holistic and integrated long term talent strategy, with a clear link between succession planning and talent acquisition, learning, development and reward.
- Set short term objectives and mid-term action plans for talent management, leadership and strategic talent acquisition. Build up functional competency model and accelerate capability development.
- Support business head and HR Head to make sure China talents have proper exposure to global leaders;
- Build Diversity of talent which is essential to generate innovation
- Support global HR shared services model to improve quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Other key TM&OD responsibilities: turnover management, performance management, etc.
- Special focus: capable to deliver leadership coaching/ session independently for selected events
- OD is more and more important for current complicated situation, with the new business model, OD support will be one of the critical factors to the success, and change management becomes more important to make sure our sustained business grow in China. At the same time we are experiencing the culture transformation, OD needs to build OD capability to equip HRBP and line managers to face all kinds of organizational challenges.
- Anticipate and pro-actively design changes to the organization to achieve business goal, includes designing the organizational structure and models with client groups, managing the changes, and building up the organization change management capability. (Implement Change Management system cross business units)
- Implement global OD strategy and initiatives, and introduce global OD perspectives and best practices to China and vice-versa to share with global China initiatives and feedbacks.
- Identify and bring the cutting edge OD practices to China market. Lead, design, pilot and monitor country-wide OD initiatives aims at achieving organizational goals and building organizational capability, including lead highly complex projects and initiatives with the management of both internal resources and external vendors on behalf of company
- Influence China HR Leadership team on strategy implementation, change management, culture, organization design and engagement.
- Build OD capability to equip OD team, HRBP and line managers to face all kinds of organizational challenges.
- More than 10 years credible professional HR experience at mid-senior levels including a number of years of HR specialist in TM and OD and
- Experience leading and performing organizational culture development and change management
- Experience in manage sizable HR team (10+), experience in working in a dymanic multicultural sizable MNC platform ( 2000+)
- Innovative - seeks new approaches to increase internal & external customer engagement
- Collaborative hands-on team member and relationship-builder with a facilitative nature and strong business partnering skills towards colleagues and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, possesses excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills to senior management on progress of project
- Resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Ability to network with and influence senior HR and line leaders
- Used to handling multiple tasks in a timely manner; flexible with shifting priorities
- Native Mandarin and Fluent English required (Candidate without native mandarin langauge skill wont be shortlisted for the hiring)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.