25 days holiday
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing start up to hire their first Head of Talent.
With existing bases of operations in the UK, Europe, Australia, US, Canada and the UAE and with others in the pipeline plus an ambition to dominate the markets in which we operate, the Head of Talent will be responsible for the planning, execution and clear reporting on all recruitment and talent acquisition strategies and activities in support of our global sales, brand and technological ambitions.
The Head of Talent, working closely with CEO & CTO will play a key role in the strategic direction and with input from the various Business and Sales Heads, your role will be to seek out and attract the best talent to the business.
Our client, is an online business, that started in 2019 and have grown its headcount to 70 people across 5 locations globally, with plans to scale by another 100 by the end of 2022 across all of the above locations. Fast growth business operating a number of 24/7 online auction marketplaces across multiple product streams.
· Informing, shaping and implementing the Talent strategy aligning with the People strategy and business plans
· Build and maintain relationships with suppliers (agencies) and candidates (passive & active).
· Drive and contribute to process improvements globally.
· Support hiring managers with interviews as and when required.
· Help to develop and mature our employment brand awareness.
· Devise and implement tactical recruitment initiatives to deliver on agreed headcount targets.
· Increase advocacy of our employment brand.
· Increase brand awareness through various methods
· Reduce agency dependency by creating and nurturing talent pools.
· Regular use of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn recruiter and CV databases to unearth passive talent.
· Awareness of the competition, hiring campaigns and salary trends and how that can affect our hiring.
· You will have the platform to contribute fully within a rapidly expanding, high growth company which recognises the value a strong People& Talent function can bring.
£85-95K doe + Bonus
Hybrid working - 1-3 days in the office - you will ideally be very visible within the first few months to create solid relationships.
All benefits are in the development phase
* People oriented and result driven
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases
* A solid understanding of UK labour and employment laws. Understanding of global labour laws would be ideal but not necessary.
* Interpersonal with excellent communicative skills and relationship building skills at all levels of the Company.
* Strong leadership skills to guide a HR team and support and motivate staff
* Outstanding organisational skills
* BA or BSc in HR or a relevant field
* Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience of scaling up a HR team within a fast-paced, rapidly growing business
The role will suit someone from a start-up or Standalone Head of TA role, who has international exposure, and can bring excellent track record og growing teams internationally.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? No management experience is necessary but you will need to enjoy getting your hands dirty and managing the coordination or the TA Process.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.