This is a newly created position reporting directly into the Global Head of C&B and working closely with the Asia HR leader as well as country HRBP's & HR Operations. This is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for developing, in line with global, regional and country compensation and benefits strategy and policy, developing and implementing process & systems across the region. There will be an element of travel with this role which will focus on the regional business.
Our client is interested to see candidates have the following profiles:
- A minimum of 10 years` experience in C&B function, open to candidates with a HR Reward consulting background with a least one in-house role included within his/ her career history
- Hands on experience supporting design & develop of compensation & benefits strategies & structure covering job grading, incentive plan, market salary benchmarking, salary review, as well as benefits review and alignment;
- Experience with design of sales incentive plans
- Experience in supporting Merger & Acquisition - due diligence as well as integration and harmonization
- Previous experience in supporting regional businesses with exposure to other countries outside of China
- Experience working closely with global headquarters aligning Reward startegy
- Familiar with manufacturing industry, experience in supporting a sizable organization with a total headcount in APAC region of around 3000 or more
- Mandarin and fluency in English
- As a lead for the C&B COE, it is critical that you have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and have a strong learning agility in pick-up new challenges and knowledge
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.