£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity as the Head of Transformation to join an SME Engineering/Manufacturing business with a multi-site remit in the UK, £60 - £80k home based with travel to the North/Midlands and London
This organisation are specialists in next generation commercial products within the engineering and manufacturing sector, with a field, site and office/homeworking based employee group this is a great opportunity to really make a difference and really look at ways the business can be more efficient and increase productivity and cost saving, using various methodologies at this time of change and have a large impact on the business.
- This is a hands on role, you will be responsible for everything from data gathering through to presentation and delivery. This will really give you the opportunity to own projects and make a difference.
- You will review the business processes, functions and beyond, establishing where change and transformation can be made
- You will be responsible for your own work-streams and outcomes, ultimately making the business a more stream-lined organisation.
- You will produce outstanding and detailed presentation decks and be a confident presenter when delivering to the Senior Leadership team
- This is a very fast paced business, streamlined, ever changing and data driven, however a number of the processes are still quite traditional and possibly behind the times, so this role will enable an opportunity to be a more cost effective, product and customer focused organisation and has huge room for growth and development for the right person.
- This role will be based from home however you will then be required to travel to the UK sites when required depending on projects you are working on. The locations can range from the North and Midlands, down to London and Essex. Expectation to travel is limited, possibly slightly more in London to interact with the SLT
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be experienced in leading transformation programmes
- You will have worked in the engineering / manufacturing or a similar sector with a field based (engineers/sales or similar) as well as office based employee group
- Experience working in an SME essential, as is the experience of being in a stand-alone, autonomous role and managing your own workload - you will not have an administrator to gather your data for example!
- You will be able to work closely with and be a part of the SLT, this is an integral role in the business, you will look at adding value and tracking your ROI and be results driven
- You will be highly articulate and have excellent presentation skills as well as enjoy data and statistics and using them as part of and in conjunction with the programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, and be a part of the team.
- You will also have excellent time management skills and able to work with multiple projects and tasks at once.
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.