Eastern Creek, New South Wales
about 1 month ago
My client is a leading e-commerce business undergoing exciting expansion and growth.
Due to this, they are in pursuit of a Workplace Health and Safety Manager to carve out their safety culture and drive it forward.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a proven track record of WHS Management experience
- ideally have worked within the manufacturing/logistics sector - not essential
- want to work in a hands on role
- what to implement and drive the company WHS strategy
- take ownership of the WHS culture within the business and drive best practice
- be involved in the continual review and reporting of all incidences
Upon entry into this role the successful candidate can look forward to -
- the opportunity to really take ownership of and carve out the WHS strategy
- build a team around them
- work within a fast paced environment where no 2 days are the same
- the flexibility to work autonomously but with continual support, as an extension of the people team
If you are a WHS Manager really wanted to run, drive and own the safety offering within an organisation or a WHS BP seeking the next step - this role is for you.
This opportunity is offering a package of up to $160K plus travel reimbursements and a host of other benefits.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 0412 974 220.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.