Sydney, New South Wales
11 months ago
This exciting role has become available as the Health and Wellbeing Advisor within a highly professional organisation.
This role requires a holistic approach to injury prevention and injury management through the implementation of risk management strategies and promotion of wellness and sound mental health.
* Develop & implement an organisation wide health & well-being strategy focusing on improving resilience through physical, emotional and mental health promotion and education.
* Lead promotional campaigns to increase awareness of health and wellbeing
* Contribute to the development, implementation and review of psychological well-being, & general risk management strategies to improve organisational performance
Previous experience or qualifications:
- An allied health degree will be well regarded, or a strong track record in strategic health and safety/mental health focusing on case management, mental health and psycho-social risk assessments
- Professional presentation and ability to communicate at a senior level is critical.
- You need to be passionate, flexible, adaptable and have the experience to work independently and as part of team to deliver and foster a culture of commitment to health and wellbeing.
The successful person will have the opportunity to work in a passionate, respectful, open, innovative and collaborative work place.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.