You will have significant experience in a health and wellbeing role and be confident in providing sound advice on health and safety matters, workers compensation and return to work practices. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to manage competing demands within a busy work environment and be able to influence and negotiate with people across all levels of the organisation.
Importantly you will be passionate about health and wellbeing and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the promotion of our clients organisation and its values.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of HS&W awareness programs, communication initiatives and strategies
- Provide timely and accurate HS&W reporting and information to key stakeholders across NSW, multiple sites and for group HSW
- Contribute to the development of HS&W policies, procedures and the continuous improvement of these
- Liaise with external consultant and government authorities as required
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this varied position, you will ideally possess the following:
* Demonstrated interest, experience and knowledge within Health Sciences / Health & Safety
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships
* Excellent reporting skills, particularly with MS Excel and PowerPoint
* The drive to succeed, to work under pressure, meet deadlines whilst continuously looking for improvements
This is a great opportunity to add value and showcase your passion for driving health and safety across the business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.