Health, Safety & Wellbeing BP
As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner, you will support the organisation in developing and coordinating safety projects and facilitate health and safety consultation and communication. Providing specialist OH&S advice and developing the health and wellbeing program are all part of this exciting role.
Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise, engage, encourage, build effective relationships and consult with stakeholders as well as external service providers are key to your success in this vital role.
What are we looking for in you?
- Sound understanding of relevant Work Health and Safety legislation and associated codes of practice
- Significant experience implementing best practice occupational health & safety and wellbeing practice in fast paced operational environment (ideally within a remote/office based frontline workforce)
- Significant experience developing, coordinating, and implementing health and safety and wellbeing systems (i.e. ISO45001), programs and initiatives
- Experience in embedding health safety and wellbeing culture, within a similar size organisation
- Thrive on the thought of collaboration – we are about truly partnering with our people and fostering, enhancing our safety culture on a daily business
What is on Offer:
- Competitive package with benefits
- A work/life balance organisation – culture-first approach
- A great learning environment with a supportive team
- Training, development and carreer progression on offer
- Loads of benefits, even a day off for your birthday!
This role is for a people person with sound technical skills and a sense of ownership, with the ability to work in a fast paced, at times reactive environment. You will love to come to work as every day is different.
For a confidential discussion, feel free to call Michele Beale 0403210494
Job Ref # 211387
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.