about 2 months ago
Frazer Jones is partnering with a global real estate firm to find a Dutch-speaking HR Administrator on a permanent basis for their central London office. The company is currently in an exciting period of growth, looking to expand their international presence, all whilst upholding their core values of respect, integrity and collaboration, as they truly put employees at the heart of their business.
This role will give you excellent exposure to various elements of the HR function, as you will deliver integral support to the wider teams in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. From payroll and benefits to preparing documents and maintaining employee records, in this varied position you will collaborate with global team members to ensure the smooth running of operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in HR, as you will be guided at each step of the way in an inclusive and people-orientated work environment.
- Monthly payroll administration and relevant new starters/leavers administration
- Collaborate with external providers to coordinate HR activities and tasks
- Act as a POC for HR-related queries, taking a proactive stance in finding and communicating resolutions
- Prepare documents and letters for internal and external communication
- Maintain employee files and reports, regarding HR matters, including absence, holidays and retention
- Fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of Dutch markets preferred)
- Payroll experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects meticulously and effectively
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to collaborate with other team members
- Professional and meticulous with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.