£20000 - £24500 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
This is a centrally based Bristol client that are looking for an HR Administrator on a 10 month FTC to cover a period of maternity.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will be required to provide HR Administrative team support. In this role you will be administering:
* Absence management
* Recruitment - draft adverts and scheduling interviews.
* New joiners - sending out contracts, offer letters and collating paperwork.
* Leavers - co-ordinating exit interviews and sending termination letters.
* Maintain and monitor the HR administration system
* Schedule development and probationary reviews
* Training - taking ownership for training records and ensuring they are kept up to date.
* Performance management - processing and reporting on absences.
* Payroll - updating details for payroll and distributing payslips.
To carry out this role you must have at least 1 years broad HR Administration experience to include the above. The business is fully working from home at present, this will change with restrictions being lifted while still offering a very good work/life balance.
Due to the nature of the assignment you must be immediately available.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.