£26000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a tech firm, are looking to recruit an HR Administrator based in Bedford. This is a permanent position paying up to £28,000. Working as part of a small team, the role will be to support the HR and Recruitment team on an administrative basis.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment - drafting adverts and scheduling interviews.
- New joiners - sending out contracts, offer letters and collating paperwork.
- Leavers - co-ordinating exit interviews and sending termination letters.
- Training - taking ownership for training records and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Performance management - processing and reporting on absences.
- Payroll- updating details for payroll and distributing payslips.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one years' experience within an HR administrative role.
- Be hardworking and ambitious, there will be good opportunities for progression.
- Be able to take initiative and work hard autonomously.
- Be organised and able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available; however, we will consider candidates on a longer notice period. If you are looking for an HR Administration role with plenty of opportunity to progress, apply now!
The role will start remotely, with a view to returning to their offices in Bedford.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.