£24000 - £26500 per annum
2 months ago
Frazer Jones is partnering with a phenomenal law firm to find an HR Administrator on a permanent basis for their central London office. The firm strive to support individuals in need, as social justice is at the heart of what they do, maintaining a people-centric approach with their legal solutions.
This fantastic role will provide you with great exposure to various aspects of the HR function, as you will deliver integral support to the wider team. From responding to HR queries to handling onboarding and offboarding, you will collaborate with the HRBPs and HR Advisors to ensure the smooth running of operations. This is an opportunity to build your HR career, as the firm promotes professional and personal development, ensuring they guide all of their employees at each step of the way. On top of this, the firm are offering 29 days' annual holiday, a fantastic work culture and hybrid working model.
- Handle general HR inquiries, collaborating with HRBPs and Advisors
- Onboarding and offboarding administration including exit interviews and induction processes
- Support on payroll administration, updating files, supporting on reporting processes and updating the intranet
- Participate in staff appraisals and salary reviews
- Assist the Senior HR Team with ad hoc projects
- Experience in administration (preferably HR)
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Determined, detail-orientated, and proactive
- Personable with proven ability to work in a team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.