Our client is an innovative international organization in industry automation with the Head Quarters based in the US. Within the HR team, they are creating value to internal clients by providing excellent and effective service and are looking to strengthen their existing group with an HR Generalist to focus on general administration.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
With your excellent attention to details and your great organizational skills, you will deliver top notch HR Support services to your colleagues and the organization as a whole. Some of the main tasks in the role will consist of:
- Onboarding tasks for new hires, contract changes and leavers
- Maintaining documents and HR systems.
- Support payroll processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Dutch Employment Law
- Relevant HR administrative working experience
- Advanced computer skills (Oracle, Sharepoint, Excel, MS Office, etc)
- Fluent in English, Dutch skills preferred
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contributions
- Commuting allowance
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
If you would like more information about the role, or have any questions please get in touch.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.