My Client is a rapidly growing international business with a strong network across Southern Europe. It is the entrepreneurial drive and innovation with a true understanding of bringing value to their customers that has supported this growth.
In terms of culture, the business is going through rapid growth and transition as a result the HR function needs to evolve and upskill to support this, bringing better process and structure. That being said, through this change, the business will not lose the essence of its culture which is entrepreneurial, street-smart and customer-led.
Location : Rome
Key skills will include
Administration of new starter process and the leaver processes, including:
- Offer letters
- Staff screening process
- Ensuring office, admin and technical support in place
- Ensuring probation periods are monitored and communicated
- Leaver process
Maintain the HR databases and provide reports as required, including:
- Personnel data for starters, leavers and changes for existing staff
- Holiday & sickness records
- Maintain the personnel files
- Management reporting on upcoming contract renewals, organisation charts, etc
- Run reports and analyse data, providing reports to the senior management team.
- HR professional with strong academics and an interest in analytics preferred.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build good relationships, both internally and externally, whilst maintaining professionalism, control and integrity.
- Hard-working, committed, self-driven, able to use initiative, to prioritise, to meet all reporting deadlines and to respond very quickly to business requirements.
- Team player, prepared to support/cover other administrative roles when required & without prompting.
- Flexible, cooperative and supportive to management.
- Accuracy, timeliness & reliability in all data management and reporting.
- Proficient in use of HR systems, MS Word and Excel. Experience of Sage would be beneficial but not essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.