More specifically, as an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Joiners / leavers - inductions, onboarding, reference checking
- Maintaining the HR system
- Absence management
- Internal updates - social media and intranet
- Supporting with the recruitment process - interview scheduling, updating spreadsheets, liaising with agencies
- Ad hoc payroll administration
- Supporting the Head of HR with projects and developing the firms strategy
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to kick start their career in HR. Ideally you will have an academic background in Human Resources or similar, and have shown your commitment to building your experience in this area of the business.
You must have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to build relationships with a variety of levels. Ideally, you will also have had experience in an administrative role.
If you are keen to hear more! Please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.