£35,000 + Bonus
Central London Offices
I am very excited to be partnering with a global banking group based in Central London. They are looking for a HR Administrator to come and join them on a 12-month FTC. The role would be looking to pay £35000 + Bonus. They offer a good hybrid working policy with being in the office 3 days a week.
The main remit of this role would be to support the wider HR department through the delivery of proactive administrative support.
- Be a positive, professional and proactive ambassador for the HR department in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for general enquires, exercising initiative when required to respond to general enquires and/or pass on the messages as appropriate, accurately and swiftly.
- Responsible for all SuccessFactors data entry relating to employment lifecycle including Joiners, leavers any changes to employment terms, contract extensions and references.
- High quality and proactive provision of HR administration to ensure that the department is up to date with all scanning and electronic filing of documents.
- Ensure HR information systems/databases and all employee personnel files are kept up to date and are accurate at all times with any changes made in a timely manner and are compliant with GDPR.
- Responsible for all administrative activities for contract extensions ensuring proper execution of all associated tasks within established timelines.
- Archive leaver employee files as required.
- Manage and monitor HR Mailboxes, allocating complex queries to the appropriate HR Generalists where appropriate.
- Respond to all reference requests sent to HR reference mailbox.
- Responsible for processing invoices and raising Purchase Orders in Oracle which relate to HR activities.
- Provides support to the HR team during employee relations meetings by taking minutes when required.
- Ensure timely processing of the pre-employment screening for new hires, liaising with screening agencies.
- SMCR policy alignment and application documenting best practice
- Responsible for the administration of the certification process for newly certified employees.
- Assist with the annual in – employment checks of certified and SMF employees.
- Assist with the annual recertification of SMCR employees.
- Ensure all relevant checks are completed including DBS or International checks
- Assisting with all escalations in terms of disclosures correctly through the relevant processes. Ensure relevant updates are made in the HR System in a timely manner
- Supporting the internal and external audit processes including collation and submission of documents.
- Regulatory change and execution including for example MIFID II and SMCR systems administration.
- To perform regular audits on HR systems and data fields to ensure accurate and consistent input. Strengthening the interface between HR databases.
- Assists HR Services Manager in integration projects between HRIS and other systems (both internal and external).
- Supporting the life cycle DSAR requests.
- Maintain accurate records of all Data Subject rights requests.
- Assist with preparation of documents for complying with (redaction) DSAR requests.
- Complete first stage investigation process for addressing Data Subject rights – identify key applications & data sets and communicate findings.
- Experience of working in a HR Administration level role within the Financial Services / Banking Industry
- Knowledge of SMCR and FCA
- Ability to build productive relationships at all levels
- Strong team player, pro-active and motivated self-starter
- Ability to take initiative in identifying problems and providing solutions
- Confident with using Excel in a previous role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.