This financial services company are a market leader in their field with fantastic offices in the CBD area.
This role will report directly to the Human Resources Manager working amongst a supportive wider HR team
This is a 12-month fixed term contract role, ideal for an existing HR administrator looking for the opportunity to further develop their skills within a generalist HR environment.
Daily Operational HR
- Maintain HR system ensuring up to date records
- Preparing and collating HR documentation
- Drafting employment letters and contracts, position descriptions
- Assisting the team in procession new starters, leavers and performance management admin
- Supporting the team with conducting policies and procedures
- Responsible for carrying out regular HR reports
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the HR team with general administration duties
- Assisting with the boarding process of new staff
What you need:
- 2+ years' experience within a HR administration role
- HR administration skills
- HR recruitment skills
- Data Entry & Analysis skills
- High level of efficiency attention to detail
- Time Management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive individual
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.