I am currently partnering with an exciting and forward thinking international media business who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their organisation.
Sitting within a tight knit team of 6, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in a range of generalist HR responsibilities. In particular you will cover the following:
- The full employee lifecycle including processing of new starters and leavers
- Preparation and management of contracts and employee data
- Maintenance of various internal HR systems
- Assistance and coordination of employee training
- Payroll and benefits
- Supporting on various HR projects
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have great attention to detail. They will also be able to work in a fast paced environment. They do not necessarily require a wealth of HR experience (you will be trained and supported by your team) but should have a real interest in the HR space. This is therefore a great opportunity for a graduate looking for their first HR role.
This a permanent opportunity based in Central London.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.