An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join a prestigious organisation based in Mayfield. They are a centre of excellence in several areas and pride themselves in creating a culture of kindness, generosity and an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to be the best version of themselves.
HR Administrator, Mayfield, East Sussex, £25,000-£30,000 + Benefits to include 30 days holiday. Onsite.
As the HR Administrator, you will report into the Head of HR and will work as part of a small close nit and supportive team. You will assist in delivering a comprehensive HR service by providing an effective HR administration service throughout the employee lifecycle ensuring accurate HR records on employees are maintained at all times.
This is a generalist role with the ability to be involved in a wide range of activities. You will be responsible for:
* Coordinating recruitment campaigns (placing job adverts, shortlisting and monitoring applicants, arranging interviews)
* Supporting with the administration of pre-employment checks
* Processing new starters
* Updating and maintaining staff records on the database
* Administering access to the e-learning systems
* Calculating and maintaining annual leave entitlement
* Supporting wellbeing initiatives and procedures
* Participating in developing and implementing new projects
* Supporting in developing and maintaining systems and procedures.
* Ensuring all duties are undertaken in accordance with policies and procedures
This is a fast-paced role, where it is pivotal to focus on excellent delivery and service. If you have gained exposure in a busy HR function, understand employment law and have experience of administering recruitment campaigns this will be of great interest to my client. You will be passionate about progressing your career in HR, have a positive “can do” attitude and have the ability to work independently and solve problems.
This really is a great opportunity to learn from an inspirational HR Leader
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.