Languages: Italian & English to full-professional knowledge (any other European language is considered a plus)
Key skills will include
Administration of new starter process and the leaver processes, including
- Offer letters
- Staff screening process
- Ensuring office, admin and technical support in place
- Ensuring probation periods are monitored and communicated
- Leaver process
Maintain the HR databases and provide reports as required, including:
- Personnel data for starters, leavers, and changes for existing staff
- Holiday & sickness records
- Maintain the personnel files
- Management reporting on upcoming contract renewals, organization charts, etc
- Run reports and analyze data, providing reports to the senior management team.
- HR professional with at least 5 years of experience and strong academics.
- An interest in analytics preferred.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build good relationships, both internally and externally, whilst maintaining professionalism, control, and integrity.
- Hard-working, committed, self-driven, able to use initiative, to prioritize, to meet all reporting deadlines and to respond very quickly to business requirements.
- Team player prepared to support/cover other administrative roles when required & without prompting.
- Flexible, cooperative and supportive to management.
- Accuracy, timeliness & reliability in all data management and reporting.
- Proficient in use of HR systems, MS Word and Excel. Experience of Sage would be beneficial but not essential.
The SR Group Italy SRL. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.