Human Resources Assistant
Frazer Jones have partnered with a leading Law Firm who are looking to hire an HR Assistant to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a true generalist role, whereby you have a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
The salary for this position is £30,000-35,000 per annum.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all elements of the employee lifecycle and duties will include:
- Recruitment- managing the interview process and collating offer packs.
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- New Starters & Onboarding – managing the new starter process and setting up joiners on the systems
- Training & Development- booking staff in for training courses and exams
- Compensation & Benefits- responding to comp and bens queries and draft salary and bonus review letters.
- Systems -act as the first point of contact for system queries and respond to any support request
- First line of response for all HR queries
- 0-3 years HR Experience within Financial or Professional Servies
- Open to Graduate applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and intermediate Excel
- High level of tenacity and a ‘can do’ attitude; A strong thinker with an enquiring mind, prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with high levels of administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Educated to degree level is preferred.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.