I am thrilled to be partnering with a well-established national law firm who are in need of an experienced HR Adviser on an initial 18-month contract to cover parental leave. Reporting to the HR Manager in Brisbane, you will be an integral member of this established HR team, supporting a key division within the firm.
You will play a critical role in driving the firm’s national recruitment strategy, overseeing the Graduate and Clerk program strategies, and providing HR Generalist support across the organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the budget and ensure the effectiveness of the recruitment function
- Drive the Brisbane Graduate and Clerk strategy with full operational responsibility of the employment lifecycle including Graduate check ins, performance, employee relations and learning and development.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and report on key metrics.
- Manage graduate rotations and the feedback process.
- Partner with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing HR Generalist support to the HR Manager and the wider team
To be successful in the role you will have a minimum of five years’ experience in HR/recruitment, preferably with a legal or professional services background. You will be solutions driven with a keen interest in recruitment process improvement, have experience working with a graduate or clerkship program and enjoy building solid relationships with your stakeholders up to Partner level.
If you are looking to join a people-first business and have a deep understanding of the commercial impact of HR, then we would love to hear from you. To allow for handover, this role is due to start ASAP, paying c.$110,000 – $130,000 Package.
The consultant for this role is Adela Frydrychova. Job ref: PR/228158
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.