£28000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
I am delighted to work with a fast paced, Engineering/ Manufacturing organisation to recruit an HR Advisor based in Gloucestershire.
- As HR Advisor you join a supportive and hard working HR Team, directly reporting into an HR Business Partner on site.
- You will have responsibility for providing hands-on, operational HR support to the business building strong working relationship and providing first class first line support to queries.
- You will answer any queries from the business and support with absence management, performance, disciplinaries, grievences and policy queries.
- You will carry out inductions, ensure correct documentation has been verified, support new joiners and conduct exit interviews.
- You will produce monthly and adhoc MI and analytics for the team and assist with/ coordinate HR projects.
- You will support on project work which might involve restructuring, consultations, redundancies or redeployment.
This role will suit an HR Generalist with good employment law knowledge and employee relations experience ideally gained a manufacturing, engineering, logistics, distribution or construction environment. You need to demonstrate experience working with all levels of an organisation and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes. Strong IT skills are essential such as advanced Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse data.
My client requires an urgent start and will look to arrange interviews next week so if interested please apply today, or for more information please get in touch with me directly at: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.