£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
I am working exclusively with a fast paced, fast growth, manufacturing organisation in Gloucestershire to recruit an HR Advisor/Senior Advisor on a 12 Month Contract basis.
- You will provide generalist HR support to the business across areas such as, succession planning, talent management, employee relations casework, learning & development, reward & recognition, and other business-enhancing HR initiatives.
- You will provide hands on operational advice and guidance to managers, in line with the overarching HR strategy and agenda, to enable the business to meet overall business objectives.
- You will support the development of the HR System Workday and support managers with utilisation.
- You will provide up to date real time information to the business, to allow business to make accurate business decisions.
- There are a number of projects on the horizon that you will be involved in as business grows.
In order to be successful in your application you will need generalist HR experience ideally gained within manufacturing or engineering environments. You are very comfortable leading on complex ER, leadership coaching and development and employee engagement. You are ambitious, hardworking and have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a focussed, driven and commercial Advisor/Business Partner to join a reputable, growing organisation. This is an urgent requirement so for more information or to discuss your career aspirations please contract me ASAP on 01242 388068.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.