£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones has partnered with a boutique Investment Bank, who are looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. This is a pure generalist role and will be the perfect role for anyone looking to take ownership of processes and have real autonomy in a role.
The HR team is made up of bright, high performing individuals who genuinly have a passion for HR.
The right canidate must have some experience in a small HR function.
- Experience in and HR Advisor or Officer level role
- Must have experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Owning the recruitment process for the Investment Banking internship process
- Leading and taking part in HR projects
- Sourcing new training providers and leading on a new development programme for the interns
- Overseeing the onboarding experience
- Act advocate for best practice interviewing and coaching recruiting managers in competency interviewing skills and the provision of constructive feedback
- Owning process improvement across the HR department
- Supporting more junior members of the team
Please email email@example.com for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.