Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum + super
about 1 year ago
Great opportunity for a HR Advisor to work for a successful global business in their Sydney office on a temporary basis.
This company in the property industry, operates globally, is highly successful in the Australian market and used by thousands nationwide.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Advisor will be responsible for operational support in all people related matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting managers with their employee relations issues and enquiries
- Supporting the business during performance appraisals
- Running the Reward and Recognition programme
- Managing recruitment for the business including placing adverts, screening CVs and shortlisting, telephone interviews, managing the offer process and arranging contracts
- Managing recruitment agency relationships
- Leading all onboarding and induction activities
This role would suit someone who thrives working in a busy, broad generalist role and enjoys recruitment.
This is a temporary role based in Sydney CBD for circa 2-3 months. You may be considered for the permanent role, however in just over 3 months the role will relocate to North Ryde so, if looking to be considered for the permanent role, you must be able to commute to North Ryde.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.