I am working on a great opportunity for an HR Advisor to join a successful global business in their North Ryde office.
This company in the property industry, operates globally, is highly successful in the Australian market and used by thousands nationwide.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Advisor will be responsible for operational support in all people related matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting managers with their employee relations issues and enquiries
- Supporting the business during performance appraisals
- Running the Reward and Recognition programme
- Managing recruitment for the business including placing adverts, screening CVs and shortlisting, telephone interviews, managing the offer process and arranging contracts
- Managing recruitment agency relationships
- Leading all onboarding and induction activities
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy, broad generalist role and enjoys recruitment.
Salary up to $80k + super
If you are interested to learn more about this role, then please send a copy of your CV to Charlotte Grimmett firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat, please call me on 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.