Our client is a globally recognised leader within the professional service sector. This is an exciting opportunity for an HR professional who is looking to advance their HR career in a prestigious and highly recognised company. The role is permanent, full time HR Advisor and you will be working within a phenomenal HR team.
Your core function will be to provide HR operational support, lead on employee related issues and provide HR advice to your client group. This role offers a broad generalist remit and you will get hands on experience working across reward, employee lifecycle, resource planning, performance management, employee relations, learning & development and you will get the opportunity to take the lead on several HR projects!
- Degree or equivalent and preferably CIPD qualified or working towards qualifications
- Proven experience working at generalist level, ideally gained in a professional service environment
- An understanding of current employment Law, particularly with regards to employee relations issues and evidence of leading on cases end to end
- Strong IT Skills. Good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Excel
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach
- Enthusiastic about working in Edinburgh!
This is a full-time position. Salary is between £32,000 and £40,000. Benefits include 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life insurance, and private pension.
I am looking to speak with HR Professionals that live or looking to relocate to Edinburgh and that have a passion for working in a professional service environment.
Please send your CV through to Luke Van Rooyen - lukevanrooyen@frazerjones,com He will be delighted to walk you through the journey for this fantastic opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.