- An exciting & evolving tech start-up in a co-work space
- Agile & flexible work environment
- HR projects with focus on talent, L&OD, framework implementation
I am partnering with a global start-up, where their true value & ethos is to create an excellent work environment & employee experience. If you enjoy HR projects, building frameworks & being an integral resource to the company's HR and talent strategy then this may be the role for you.
You will enjoy working in an agile, fast-paced and high performing environment and challenging the status quo. This organisation has a flat structure and you will influence and partner with all employees to help continue to drive the people strategy forwards as the organisation grows.
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Help implement & develop HR frameworks and processes
- Business partner & build excellent relationships throughout the business
- Support on all key HR projects, including an HRIS implementation
- Ensuring all policies are inline with current legislation
- Employee engagement
- Supporting with global HR initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally 3-5 years HR generalist experience
- HR/business related degree
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and be open to change
- Customer centric & have the ability to manage 'upwards'
- Creative, resourceful & excellent at delivering
This is a sensational opportunity for an HR professional. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV: email@example.com or for a confidential chat please call 0292369090
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.