An HR Advisor is required for a large professional services organisation with an exceptional reputation across APAC. You will have HR responsibilities for your dedicated client group, work in a collaborative HR team and report directly into the HR Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising stakeholders on best practice
- All employee lifecycle movements from recruitment, onboarding to the exit process
- Working with the HR Manager and senior leadership team on HR projects
- Supporting the rem & bens team
- ER & performance management
- Workforce planning
Your skills & Experience:
- Professional, legal or Financial services experience is essential
- HR Degree or equivalent is also essential
- Solid 5 years' HR generalist experience
- Understanding of remuneration and benefits
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or have a confidential chat regarding your HR career, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.