West London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently working alongside a leading international media organisation who are looking for a HR Advisor to join the business on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will play a central role within both the HR team and the business as a whole.
As the HR Advisor you will have a range of generalist responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for mangers and employees
- Maintaining the HR system (ADP)
- Processing and onboarding new starters/leavers
- Manage the benefits programme
- Advise on Employee Relations issues
- Manage maternity, paternity and flexible working processes
- Collate the monthly payroll
- Assist with recruitment
- Launch annual performance review process
- Develop and execute the learning and development plan
- Produce HR reports
- Assist with HR projects - i.e. wellbeing initiatives
The ideal candidate will have worked at an Advisory capacity for at least a year. They should also have had experience in processing payroll - ADP exposure will be a massive benefit. They should also be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise a range of responsibilities.
This is a permanent opportunity based in West London paying £32,000 (negotiable) with an opportunity for study support as well as other benefits!
If interested please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.